Monday, July 11, 2011

underground poet flow aka D3 strikes again

they say love is blind because of their suspensions 
but they are blinded by their love with their conditions
God's love is 20/20 vision like some contact lenses
that's why His love has no restrictions

I don't need money nor need the fame
all I need is Jesus yea you can call me lame
but if you was in my shoes than you'll feel the same
life is too precious and love is not a game
why my faith is strong because I've endured so much pain
I'm a unique man so we're not all the same

I don't need a posse,crew nor a clique
I stand alone with God and thats about it
some claim they're my friends but never prove it
I don't need to prove myself because I'm legit

I don't need to boast nor I need to brag
I'm about faith while they talk about swag
I'm all about love while so they can get mad
they want me to fail well too bad so sad

they want a bad chick but I want a virtuous queen
they wanna act dirty but I rather be clean
I know through God there's a king in me
gentleman its time to stand up 
and get back on the scene

any chick can claim she bad but it takes a woman to be strong
because her heart is very good but shes been hurt for so long
whoever said chivalry is dead, man they must be wrong
because its alive and well in these big boy bones


why try to fit in when I love to standout
God's love is all around while your's locked out
thats while I won't complain nor ever pout
my name is D3 and thats what I'm all about



from the mind of 
the underground poet known as 
Damon Darrell Dukes

No comments:

Post a Comment