Thursday, July 14, 2011

When I look into you eyes

when I look into your eyes
I see nothin but tears
from boys who made up lies
and brought you nothing but fear
he don't treat you like a lady
but rather as another sex toy
he treats you just like another shawty
and loves when you get smashed by his boys
baby you are worth more than that
because God created you
and whoever don't love you for you
must be too much of a fool
you don't have to be a bad chick
nor a dude's lil mama
because you are precious as a jewel
and don't need the drama 
you're the diamond in God's eyes
you're more priceless than pearls
I gotta love you for you
you beautiful Kingdom Girl

when I look into your eyes
I see a natural woman 
who's not worth the lies
but is worth for somethin'
who keeps it educated 
and always dedicated
who's blessed in many ways
and who's never overrated
you prosper on purpose
just to make other chicks nervous
you don't have to be a dime piece
to be with a good man
just know that you're created to be virtuous
and that is God's plan

you are loved by God and thats no lie
thats what I know when I look into your eyes

from the mind of
Damon Darrell Dukes

No comments:

Post a Comment