Tuesday, August 9, 2011

my deepest thoughts(Mind of an Mild Autistic educated brotha)


Lord, I come to you as a young mild autistic young man in need of your guidance, I pray that you keep my younger brother Dallis in your hands and from trouble because I refuse to see him get into trouble like most young guys his age, guide and clean his heart so he can be the better man that You want him to be, I don't want him to lived the life I did and Lord clean my heart and keep me in Your hands, no weapon formed against me and my family shall prosper



To be real I don't need to explain myself about certain things, if people don't believe me and think I'm like most dudes then thats their lost because they are blinded by society's foolishness, I know who I am and I'm tryin to be the man that the Lord wants me to be.

This is how I've been feeling lately

people can talk about me all they want
people can try to expose and put dirt on my name
people can call me slow, ugly, or retarded
people can call me anti-social
but they NEVER can say that Jesus don't me
but when nobody cared He still loved me
*in the words of Smokie Norful broken but healed*

from the mind of
Damon Darrell Dukes

No comments:

Post a Comment